Thursday, September 23, 2010

6th grade field trip!!!

I am VERY excited to post that my 6th grade theatre students will have the opportunity to see live theatre this year! On Friday, October 15th, we will travel to our feeder high school, Timber Creek High School to watch their fall show, Still Life with Iris. The play has long been one of my favorite plays so I am especially excited to see their version. There are even a few actors who are in the show whom I taught my first year in Keller! This will be a very "full circle" experience for me.
The performance runs 2 hours and afterwards we will participate in a talkback session with the actors as well as go on a backstage tour of the facilities. We will also eat on campus so each student will need to bring a sack lunch that day. If your student needs to get a sack lunch from the cafeteria, please indicate that on the form and return to me by October 1st so I will know what numbers to give our cafeteria staff.
If you have questions about the field trip, please email me: angie.lindbloom@kellerisd.net
I will be sending home a permission form/informational form tomorrow, Friday, September 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment